Hooded sweater circulair - classic - unisex - navy

In stock
Only %1 left
  • 100% recycled circular hooded sweater
  • Material: 60% recycled cotton (from cutting waste from the other sweaters) and 40% recycled polyester
  • Water savings in production per piece: 6200 liters
  • Ghent University on the chest

Tips to choose the right size

Available at the Reception Rectorate:     YES
Available at ACCO:   YES
Available at GUM:    YES

100% circular hooded sweater, made from 80% recycled cotton and 20% recycled polyester. No new cotton production is required for the production of this sweater, which saves 6200 liters of water compared to a sweater that is not made from recycled cotton / polyester. Ghent University is applied on the chest.

Model: unisex

Copyright © 2021 - 2024 UniGear. All rights reserved.